Join us for our 2nd Annual Fundraiser for the Auburn Public Theater: YOU KNOW YOU CAN DANCE dance competition. Come support your local dancers and help sustain our downtown arts center!
First Place Prize: $300
If you are interested in competing, please contact us at (315) 253-6669 or email@example.com IMMEDIATELY!
Dance party to follow the competition. Wine/beer with proper I.D.
WHERE: Auburn Public Theater, 8 Exchange Street @ Genesee Auburn, NY 13021
WHEN: Saturday, October16th at 8pm
Doors open at 7pm for cash wine/beer bar (with proper I.D.)
COST: $15 advance/door
TICKETS: www.auburnpublictheater.org or call (315) 253-6669 Box Office
CONTACT INFORMATION: Angela Daddabbo – Artistic Producing Director 315.253.6669 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PHOTO & SITE LINKS: http://auburnpublictheater.org/
Auburn Public Theater
108 Genesee Street
P.O. Box 771
Auburn, NY 13021
- 6/10/2013 • Theater Weekend Held at Adirondack Great Camp
- 6/09/2013 • Skaneateles Hosts Antique and Classic Boat Show
- 6/08/2013 • Baltimore Woods Announces Programs for June 2013
- 6/07/2013 • Imagine Presents ‘Saturation of Color’
- 6/06/2013 • 2nd Annual CNY World Wide Knit in Public Day (WWKIP) is June 15th, 2013