By: Susan Dove / firstname.lastname@example.org
The Skaneateles Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors voted to decrease membership dues for 2011 by 5%. Executive Director, Susan Dove stated, “Our Board and management want its members to know we understand that these are some of the most difficult economic times of our generation. We pledge to our members that we as a Chamber will do more with less in 2011.”
The Chamber will add new programs, re-evaluate existing programs, and work with local government and agencies for the benefit of all our members.
The Skaneateles Chamber Board of Directors would like to thank each of our 400 members for their trust and continued support. We look forward to serving you in 2011 and wish renewed prosperity for all. For information on membership in the Skaneateles Chamber of Commerce call (315) 685-0552. Members who join in 2011 will also receive the 5% reduction in membership dues.
Skaneateles Area Chamber of Commerce
22 Jordan St.
Skaneateles, NY 13152
- 6/10/2013 • Theater Weekend Held at Adirondack Great Camp
- 6/09/2013 • Skaneateles Hosts Antique and Classic Boat Show
- 6/08/2013 • Baltimore Woods Announces Programs for June 2013
- 6/07/2013 • Imagine Presents ‘Saturation of Color’
- 6/06/2013 • 2nd Annual CNY World Wide Knit in Public Day (WWKIP) is June 15th, 2013