The Skaneateles United Methodist Church will be sponsoring their annual Antique Show and Sale at the Austin Park Pavilion on Friday, July 13 and Saturday, July 14, 2012. Both days the event runs from 10 am- 5 pm.
The Austin Pavilion is located 3 blocks north of route 20 on Jordan Street. Outside there will be Artisans on the Lawn with 70+ Quality Antique Dealers found inside.
Cost is $6.50 (or $6 with a coupon card) for a one-day pass and $7 for a two-day pass.
Doug’s Fish Fry will be featured in the Garden Cafe with many homemade pies and treats available for purchase in the Pie Tent. Antique appraisals are available 10-3 both days by Catherine Sankey for a small fee.
This event is Handicap Accessible. For more information, please check out the website: www.skanantiqueshow.com
- 6/10/2013 • Theater Weekend Held at Adirondack Great Camp
- 6/09/2013 • Skaneateles Hosts Antique and Classic Boat Show
- 6/08/2013 • Baltimore Woods Announces Programs for June 2013
- 6/07/2013 • Imagine Presents ‘Saturation of Color’
- 6/06/2013 • 2nd Annual CNY World Wide Knit in Public Day (WWKIP) is June 15th, 2013