Saturday, December 8th 1:00-4:00pm – $45 (includes meal and Dr. Rob’s book, The Art of Living with Intent)
Join Dr. Rob for an afternoon of focusing on being human and living in the now. As human beings we are all subject to the same emotions, thoughts and experiences as others but we don’t all handle them the same way. In this day retreat we will talk about focusing on the positives in life and explore tools to help us live a more inspired NOW. We will enjoy a Meditative Lunch from 3:30-4:00 – a time of quiet reflection to let all that we’ve shared, during this retreat, resonate within. Spaces will fill up fast so please be sure to RSVP to 315.671.5755.
Location: Yoga Studio – CNY Healing Arts Wellness Center, 195 Intrepid Lane, Syracuse, NY 13205
- 6/10/2013 • Theater Weekend Held at Adirondack Great Camp
- 6/09/2013 • Skaneateles Hosts Antique and Classic Boat Show
- 6/08/2013 • Baltimore Woods Announces Programs for June 2013
- 6/07/2013 • Imagine Presents ‘Saturation of Color’
- 6/06/2013 • 2nd Annual CNY World Wide Knit in Public Day (WWKIP) is June 15th, 2013