Several local bands will play at Creekside Books & Coffee during the month of January. Creekside Books & Coffee is located at 35 Fennell Street in the village of Skaneateles. Please contact the book store at 685-0379 for more information.
Friday, January 11th Butternut Creek will play from 7:30 – 9:30 PM.
Saturday, January 12th Creekside’s House Band, Edgy Folk will play from 7:30 – 9:30 PM.
Friday, January 18th Two Feet Short will play from 7:30 – 9:30 PM.
Saturday, January 19th Limestone Creek will play from 7:30 – 9:30 PM.
Friday, January 25th Hysterical Fits will play from 7:30 – 9:30 PM.
Saturday, January 26th Dick Ward & Carol will play from 7:30 -9:30 PM.
- 6/10/2013 • Theater Weekend Held at Adirondack Great Camp
- 6/09/2013 • Skaneateles Hosts Antique and Classic Boat Show
- 6/08/2013 • Baltimore Woods Announces Programs for June 2013
- 6/07/2013 • Imagine Presents ‘Saturation of Color’
- 6/06/2013 • 2nd Annual CNY World Wide Knit in Public Day (WWKIP) is June 15th, 2013