Skaneateles Artisans will participate in Winterfest’s “Taste of Skaneateles” hosting a tasting created by Lake House Pub.
Saturday, Jan 26th from (11:30 am – 3:00 pm)
Saturday – January 26, 2013
* The taste begins at 11:30 am and runs until 3:00 pm
* Wristbands are sold by Rotary members the day of the event from the lobby of the Sherwood and three other outside locations (by the bridge, corner Fennell & Jordan, vicinity of Village office). This year’s band is blue.
Other Happenings on Saturday
* Polar Bear Plunge begins at 12:30 onsite registration beginning at 11:30 am. www.skanpolarbear.com
* The Creamery will be open at 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. The Story of Ice Cutting on Skaneateles Lake.
* Methodist Church will be open as a warming room. They will have games and family activities. Stop in and text vote for your favorite Winterfest event.
* Noon – 4:30 Brewfest at Joe’s Pasta Garage
* Gourmet Dessert Auction at Holy Trinity Church 11 am – 2 pm
* Entertainment at Creekside 7:30 pm Dick Ward & Carol
Friday – January 25, 2013
* Ice Sculptures will be set up on Friday. Both the Creamery Museum and the Skaneateles Library will be open from 6 – 9 pm featuring music by local students and beverages. Winterfest programs and information on historical sites along the Ice trail will be made available.